2 bedroom, 1 bathroom , 1 car
The owner of this exceptional home has committed elsewhere and is looking for all reasonable offers right now! Don’t delay or someone else will snap up this fabulous home first and be living the waterside lifestyle.
This gorgeous owner occupied, contemporary ground floor unit is so very close to the waterfront, cafes and parks, has had major renovations a little over 5 years ago and has been maintained lovingly since. Now you too can live the million-dollar lifestyle for a fraction of the price.
The kitchen is a dream with more than enough cupboard space, multiple power points, modern appliances, dishwasher, breakfast bar and all with a quality finish, both stylish and functional. The living is open plan between the kitchen, dining and lounge areas, ensuring a wonderful flow while entertaining.
The master bedroom is spacious, including both a built-in robe and ceiling fan. The secondary bedroom is also generous, it too with built in robes. The bathroom comes complete with extra-large shower, exhaust fan and w/c.
Love the water? You are literally down the road from the waterfront and all the magic the Bay has to offer. The complex also includes secure & covered parking plus a grassed outdoor area with gazebo, ideal for enjoying BBQs in this beautiful Queensland weather.
This immaculate property is perfect for the investor or homeowner looking for a quality home without the high price tag. Also ideal for the elderly or those looking for a home with no stairs.
Open Saturday or call Shawn & Kym to arrange a private viewing.
- Ground floor unit, immaculately presented, metres from the waterfront.
- Open plan living area including kitchen, dining and lounge with ceiling fan.
- Renovated kitchen including new cabinetry, benchtops, tiles, tapware and fixtures. Modern appliances including dishwasher, plenty of bench & cupboard space, pantry. Breakfast bar.
- Bathroom fully renovated with extra-large shower with floor to ceiling tiles, w/c.
- Two bedrooms. The spacious master with ceiling fan and built-in robes, the secondary bedroom also spacious with built-in robes.
- Separate and dedicated laundry.
- Parking space underground and secure, visitor’s parking above ground.
- Low B/C fees at approximately $35/week combined Admin. and Sinking funds.
- Complex also offers a Gazebo, BBQ and grassed area.