Sensational, massive family home positioned on a private 751m2
This superb family home offers a lifestyle sought by many, but rarely found. I know this may sound cliché, but once you experience this home, your only question will be “when can I move in?”
There are so many outstanding aspects to this gorgeous home, it is difficult to know where to start or what will be your favorite. Is it the beautifully renovated bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles, modern colours with subtle highlights?
Or the stunning fully renovated kitchen with stone tops, a plethora of bench and cupboard space, breakfast bar plus modern appliances including dishwasher, all open plan with the dining area, family room and flowing wonderfully to the massive covered outdoor entertaining area?
Or how about the expansive lounge, perfect for taking in a good movie and able to accommodate the largest of families, all overlooking the fabulous outdoor entertaining area.
Maybe the master bedroom, filled with light, air conditioned with its walk-in robe and funky ensuite,
One of the many aspects I love with this home is the how it is cleverly positioned on the block to make such wonderful use of the truly massive yard. The expansive covered outdoor entertaining area will hold the largest of gatherings and offers wonderful privacy – a bit like your own private oasis.
But then again, why pick one favorite, when you can have it all. There really is too much to mention here and so inspection is a must. Call Shawn & Kym to arrange a private viewing. *We can also arrange digital tours, just call to discuss these options further.
**Our Buyer’s and Seller’s health is always paramount – this is why we now hold an Australian Government certificate of acknowledgement for Infection Control Training – COVID 19**
Some features include:
- Lowset contemporary brick and tile home on a 751m2 block.
- Massive renovations over the last 2 years including full renovation of both the bathroom and ensuite, full renovation of the kitchen, Internally freshly painted, landscaping, air conditioning and lighting plus much more….
- 4 bedrooms, the master with walk in robe and ensuite, A/C. Of the remaining bedrooms, two with built in robes and ceiling fans.
- The fully renovated main bathroom is stunning with separate shower and luxurious standalone bath, heat and exhaust. Ensuite with shower (with detachable shower head plus additional rain shower head, just like the main bathroom), heat and exhaust plus w/c.
- Fully renovated kitchen with stone tops, plenty of cupboard and bench space, breakfast bar, dishwasher, electric cook tops and oven, stainless steel range hood, plus more.
- Massive lounge with A/C, additional room for just about anything, opens to outdoor entertaining area *Open plan dining area and family room off the kitchen which leads to the outdoor entertaining area.
- Massive covered outdoor entertaining area opening up to the massive rear yard.
- Separate laundry
- 2 car garage with remote. Fully fenced.
- Close to restaurants, café and major shopping, schools and public transport, plus you are only minutes from the Wynnum Manly foreshore and Cambridge Parade. *Plus much, much more………