3 bedrooms | 2 bathrooms | 3 car | pool
WOW – Lowset Brick, Multiple Living Areas, Massive 897m2 block Plus a Pool
This gorgeous contemporary home is all about lifestyle. Designed for family living and entertaining alike, you will love coming home to this special piece of paradise.
Just one of the many things we love about this home is how everything is super-sized. The massive 897m2 private block at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The master bedroom is massive, and the secondary bedrooms have heaps of space too. Not one but two huge lounges/family rooms. A back yard with enough room for a full footy team yet there is still room for a pool. Three covered car accommodation….the list goes on.
The kitchen is open plan with the huge lounge/family room with A/C and all flows beautifully to the covered outdoor living area, overlooking the inviting inground swimming pool – your own private oasis. There is even another huge formal lounge which also overlooks the glistening swimming pool as well as a formal dining area – wow!
The outdoor entertaining area opens to both the in-ground pool as well as the massive grassed yard, fully fenced, allowing plenty of room for the largest of gatherings. Or if you prefer, simply sit back, relax and enjoy the serenity.
The bedrooms all have ceiling fans and built-in robes, with the master having a walk-in robe and A/C plus an ensuite with shower and w/c. The bathroom contains both a separate shower and bath. The w/c is separate again.
Offering large multiple living areas, covered outdoor living overlooking the gorgeous in-ground pool, huge rear yard on a whopping fully fenced 897m2, situated on a quiet cul-de-sac – you too will be saying “yes, super-size me right now please!”. But be warned, you will need to be quick or you will miss out. This awesome home is open Saturday or call Shawn & Kym to arrange a private viewing.
Some features include:
- Massive 897m block, fully fenced, located at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Low set brick and tile home, circa 1989 build.
- Multiple living areas including large formal lounge with ceiling fan, large family room with ceiling fan and A/C, formal dining. All overlooking the sparkling inground pool.
- Central kitchen joining all living areas, overlooking pool, electric oven and cooktops, plethora of bench and cupboard space.
- Three bedrooms. Massive master with A/C, ceiling fan, walk-in robe plus ensuite. Remaining bedrooms are spacious all with built-in robes and ceiling fans.
- Main bathroom with separate shower and bath. Separate w/c. Ensuite with shower and w/c.
- Living areas flow to the outdoor covered entertaining area.
- In-ground pool with a current safety certificate.
- Huge rear yard. Water tank. Three car accommodation.
- Close to all amenities including both private and public schools, shops and cafés as well as public transport. You are only a short drive to Manly Village and the waterfront.